Etienne Grossmann's homepage
has been ported to
My current endeavors in research, for 2006 were summarized in this research statement.
My interests are actually wider than stated there and include:
Other academic interests
I implement most of my work in Octave, a free language not unlike Matlab (tm). I contribute some of
my code to Octave-Forge, a
central location for custom scripts, functions and extensions for GNU
Octave. Some code that does not fit in Octave-forge is on my code page.
Here are a short
- Estimation theory, especially with small samples and in the limit
of low noise.
- Camera calibration from one image and geometric clues.
- Model selection.
- Mathematical biology (aka theoretical biology), especially
- Sporadic interest in non-standard analysis.
- Estimation of optic flow.
- Camera-projector systems.
- 3D displays.
Address: To be announced.
| E-mail:||etienne at isr dot ist dot utl dot pt